Avocado on toast with Easy Guacamole.

Makes 3 cups approx. of guacamole 

This a two part recipe. I made a quick guacamole and I had so much, I decided to make a high protein breakfast with it.
Gil
Avocado on toast
Avocado on toast 

Guacamole
2 ripe avocados, peel, remove the pit and any brown stuff
1 lime, juice only
16 oz cottage cheese, approx. 2 cups or 400 g

Guacamole Instructions 
Put all ingredients in blender and pulse until smooth.

Store guacamole in a tightly sealer container in refrigerator and it will keep for one week.

Avocado on toast
1 poached or fried egg
2 tbsp of guacamole 
1 toast

Instructions 
Boil 2" of water until boiling.
Drain a cold fresh egg in a sieve to remove the liquid. Put egg in small dish.

Once water boils, stir to make a vortex, pour egg and slightly reduce the heat. Set timer for 3 minutes.

Make a toast, spread with guacamole and once egg is ready, remove with a slothed spoon and place on top of toast. 

Nice filling breakfast. Can serve with salsa.
Avocado on toast
Avocado and fried egg on toast 


Comments